How to Register for Kindergarten
1. Fill out the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request
2. After you submit your request for an account, you will receive an email with login credentials and instructions on how to proceed with the new student enrollment. Click the link in the email, please make sure you have the enrollment area chosen in the drop-down.
The last step in this process is signing up for your Kindergarten Round-up appointment. You will receive an email confirming your appointment time one week before Kindergarten Roundup.
3. Documentation to bring with you to your selected appointment time:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Current proof of residence (copy of current utility bill or driver's license)
- Physical Form from your child's doctor.
For children entering Kindergarten in August 2023, children must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2023. Waivers are available for Kinderstart/Kindergarten enrollment for children turning 5 years of age between September 1 and December 1, 2023.
Kindergarten Roundup is held at 250 E. Tuttle Road at the West end of the IPS complex near the Administration entrance.
If you have further questions, please call 616.527.9280.